Last Updated: May 13, 2020
WHAT INFORMATION DOES LifeTagger COLLECT FROM YOU?
Via the LifeTagger Platform, LifeTagger collects from you: (i) personally identifiable information, and (ii) technical and other information.
- General Site Visitors. When you access the Site without having registered with us, you do so anonymously; no personally identifiable information is collected.
- Registered Users. To access the Mobile App, you will need to register as a user of the LifeTagger Platform. At the time you become a registered user of the LifeTagger Platform, you will be required to provide LifeTagger your phone number and user name. You will also have the option to provide us your legal name, gender, age, a profile photograph of yourself, telephone number, credit card, and other personal information that you choose to provide in setting up your user profile. We may also require you allow our access to your device contacts, photographs, audio content, videos, calendars and global positioning system (“GPS”) on any mobile device from which you access the LifeTagger Platform.
- Information Regarding Family and Friends. In the event you provide us information regarding your family members or friends, we may also collect the names, email addresses and other personally identifiable information regarding those individuals.
- User Content. By default, the LifeTagger Platform is reasonably designed to maintain as private all sharing of content you upload to the LifeTagger Platform (e.g. photographs, audio clips and videos). You may, however, have the option to share content you generate with a select group of individuals or with the general public. Anything that you share with other individuals may eventually become publicly accessible, and may ultimately be re-shared by that individual. Your generated content that is shared on the LifeTagger Platform may become publicly accessible to everyone, include search engines, and you may lose any privacy rights you have regarding that content. Moreover, all information you designate as public may be freely available and searchable to others. Additionally, please be aware that we cannot guarantee the privacy of any content you upload to the LifeTagger Platform.
- Location Data. The LifeTagger Platform is a location-based experience that allows you to search for, browse and experience various experiences on the LifeTagger Platform that may use locational markers and have other features (collectively, “Tags or LifeTags”), and you may additionally be able to create your own Tags or LifeTags. Tags or LifeTags may contain features that are unlocked or only accessible based on your location. Such features may require you to allow the LifeTagger Platform to utilize various technologies, including GPS, IP address (a number assigned to your computer when you use the Internet), Wi-Fi access points and other technologies to ascertain the physical location of your mobile device or other technology device on which the LifeTagger Platform has been downloaded. The LifeTagger Platform may track your physical location regardless of whether the Mobile App is actively running on your mobile device. If you do not allow the LifeTagger Platform to access your location information, you may not be able to access or fully enjoy the LifeTagger Platform and certain Tags or LifeTags within the LifeTagger Platform.
- Device and Usage Information. When you use the LifeTagger Platform, LifeTagger may automatically collect device-specific information, such as your computer or phone model, unique device identifiers, current time zone and mobile network information. Further, we may automatically collect and store the following information in server logs: IP addresses, internet service provider, clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages, date or time stamps, number of clicks and how you interact with links and Tags or LifeTags on the LifeTagger Platform.
- Contacting Us. The LifeTagger Platform permits you to reach out to us via the email we provide below. Whenever you send an email to the provided email address on the LifeTagger Platform, you may be providing us with your first name, last name, email address and any information you choose to provide in the text of your message. For example, you may choose to provide your phone number, mailing address or other information necessary or helpful for us to address your query or concern.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?
- Our Use of Information. We collect, retain, and use your personally identifiable information for legitimate business purposes only, including without limitation the following: to respond to an inquiry from you or address a request submitted by you (including contacting you directly to request additional information to process your inquiry or request); to contact you and to provide you information regarding the LifeTagger Platform and/or our services; to operate or improve the LifeTagger Platform; to correspond with you regarding the LifeTagger Platform or our services; to inform you of developments in the LifeTagger Platform or about services we believe may be of interest to you; to monitor the LifeTagger Platform visitor traffic patterns and the LifeTagger Platform usage; to comply with applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of relevant law enforcement and/or other governmental agencies; to enforce our Beta Development Services and End User License Agreement; and/or to protect the rights, property, or safety of LifeTagger, our users, and others.
- Sharing Information. We do not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties. We share your information only with our partners, affiliates and service providers (including payment providers, as applicable) or as otherwise described herein in order to provide you our services and information regarding our services. Also, we may share, sell, and/or rent in aggregate, anonymized form, non-personal information regarding the visitors to the LifeTagger Platform, traffic patterns, and the LifeTagger Platform usage with our partners, affiliates, services providers and other third parties. In addition, we will disclose information we maintain, including personally identifiable information: (i) when required to do so by applicable laws or regulations, or may disclose such information in response to a request from a law enforcement agency or authority or any regulatory authority; (ii) to protect the integrity or security of the LifeTagger Platform or the interests, rights, or property of LifeTagger; or (iii) to enforce our Beta Development Services and End User License Agreement.
We strive to maintain the accuracy of any personally identifiable information that may be collected from you, and will use our commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly to update our database when you tell us the information in our database is not accurate. It is your responsibility to ensure that such information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may obtain from us, by email, the information in our records. If you wish to make any changes to any personally identifiable information you have provided to us, you may do so at any time by adjusting your user content on the LifeTagger Platform, or by contacting us at email@example.com.
You may opt out of receiving materials or other communications from us by following the opt-out link provided in any email received, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, 15 Ut.S.C. §§ 6501-06 and 16 C.F.R. §§312.1-312.12, LifeTagger does not knowingly collection information from children under 13 years of age. We also do not permit children under 13 years of age to use the LifeTagger Platform. By using the LifeTagger Platform, you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
LifeTagger may reference or provide links to third party websites. We are not responsible for the third party websites, and you should review the privacy policies posted on such sites. Please be aware that LifeTagger does not control, nor are we responsible for, the privacy policies or information practices of third parties or their websites.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Because security is important to both LifeTagger and you, we make reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. Please be aware, however, that Internet and cellular data transmissions are not always secure and we cannot and do not guarantee that any information, data or materials you transmit utilizing the LifeTagger Platform, or upload to the LifeTagger Platform, are secure and cannot be accessed or made public without your authorization.
LifeTagger may, in the future, sell or otherwise transfer some or all of its assets to a third party. Your personally identifiable information and/or technical information we obtain from you via the LifeTagger Platform may be disclosed to any potential or actual purchasers of such assets and/or may be among those assets transferred.